Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

Great Game! Now I would give it 4 stars but the last level had a major flaw. the last block was to easy to get. the enemies were bunched up together in a small space allowing you to easily drop a mine down and take em all out without a sweat. other wise the game was very enjoyable.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

This game is very funny and enjoyable. I love the refrences like finding a master sword and buster sword. But there are a few errors in the game. The luck is OP and there is no fast forward or skip option which would be usfull in a game like this. I would also like to be able to review different events that happen.

A small talk A small talk

This game was an amazing adventure. I enjoyed the plot twist. I felt bad for the way it ended though.

Creetor Animation Fighting: Luffy VS Naruto Creetor Animation Fighting: Luffy VS Naruto

Fun but needs some more characters, need to fix bugs where attack has no effect on enemys at random points, need something that indicates damage being taken. But its still fun.

Final Fantasy RTB Final Fantasy RTB

It was amusing but still shame on you.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

OMG SUSHI CAT!!!I LOVE THIS SERIES ITS BEEN SO LONG SENSE I PLAYED!!!AND THERE ARE MORE GAMES OMG!!!When I first got into your games it was back when only one and two were out!cleared both games 100%!

Freddy's Toxic Nightmare 2 Freddy's Toxic Nightmare 2

Qaulity is not great, you should allow us to explore the controls before the call ends so we understand things before we die as soon as we start, And I hate BB.BUUT, the concept is good not to shabby, would play if it made since.

Overlod Overlod

This game is quite addictive, even though im just clicking buttons. It's ashame how simple yet fun it is.

FelipeBudinich responds:

It kind of surprised me too :-p (I usually play the full game on each update we do).

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Ok this is the next star for my next review, I will post a review of your epic battle fantasy series to help promote your games. It will be up in my news feed later.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

I have to say this game was hilarious! I understand the joke completely. with the whole boobs guns upgrades boobs shot boobs!boss fight boobs boobs flashing lights boobs boobs boobs boobs!!!

(video games in a nut shell)