Attack on Titan Parody Attack on Titan Parody

OMG IM SPILLING ALLL OVER WITH JOY THIS IS HILARIOUS YOU GOTS A NEW FOLLOWER

Kill La Kill Parody Kill La Kill Parody

I love how you made this funny without spoiling that major spoiler. I only watched the first episode and the half of the second episode.

Theft Box Theft Box

Wow!THat looks awesome! I might have to drop my subcription to loot crate for this!
(good work love animation. clean audio, and funny)

Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

Great Game! Now I would give it 4 stars but the last level had a major flaw. the last block was to easy to get. the enemies were bunched up together in a small space allowing you to easily drop a mine down and take em all out without a sweat. other wise the game was very enjoyable.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

This game is very funny and enjoyable. I love the refrences like finding a master sword and buster sword. But there are a few errors in the game. The luck is OP and there is no fast forward or skip option which would be usfull in a game like this. I would also like to be able to review different events that happen.

A small talk A small talk

This game was an amazing adventure. I enjoyed the plot twist. I felt bad for the way it ended though.

Demo Reel Demo Reel

Wow your amazing!...hmm...do you work for pay or work for free just to get your name out there?

TrinaTan responds:

Most of the time I work for pay...but for exceptions I do work free.

voice demo voice demo

Interesting. I sadly Can't find ANY female voice actors here. But I might use you.

Hister Lips Hister Lips

Your starting to really bring up my intrest in your work...

FuzzzyDice responds:

Wait is that good or bad? o_O

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

NOPE

*Leaves this demension to go to hyrule*

Good job on the artwork. You did really well.